Saturday, September 1, 2012

7 Low Calorie Dinner Ideas

Hello everyone.  Welcome to our first weekly 7 Low Calorie Ideas post.  Click on the title of the dish to head on over to the recipe.  Hope you enjoy!  Albany Newborn Photographer


We've had these a couple times.  They are pretty tasty and VERY low calorie for a dinner!  I add a lot of extra salsa to mine, which doesn't add many calories either.



I haven't tried these yet, so if you give them a try let me know how they are!  It looks delicious and I love slow cooker meals so I thought it would be worth a try. 



Okay if any of you are dieting (like me) this should sound amazing!  Chicken smothered in cheese, you can't beat that.  And only 335 calories a serving. 



Again, this one is making my mouth water just thinking about it, but then again it is almost dinner time.



This is another one that I can vouge for.  Even my husband likes this one and it's very filling for the amount of calories.  I love skinnytaste.com, I find a lot of recipes on there!



Still haven't tried this one, looks yummy though. 



We tried these the other day, very tasty. 



1 comment:

DISCLAIMER

This site has been created for entertainment purposes only. We are not medical doctors, trained nutritionists or certified personal trainers. We are not responsible for the use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with a medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet, lifestyle or beginning any type of exercise program.

Hits since June 3rd, 2012