Wednesday, August 4, 2010
16 Ways To Eat Less
Today's Tip: 16 Simple Ways to Eat Less (From Prevention Magazine)
1. Plate your main course in the kitchen
2. Don't jump up to clear the dishes
3. Use smaller plates and tall, skinny glasses
4. Save wine for dessert
5. Stop, look, and listen while you eat
6. Divide the food on your plate
7. Chew gum while baking
8. Keep baby carrots nearby while cooking
9. Serve your kids smaller portions
10. Teach the kids to clear their own plates
11. Don't miss meals
12. De-stress by taking care of yourself
13. Close the kitchen 2 hours before bedtime
14. Keep snacks out of sight
15. Brush your teeth after dinner
16. Make TV a food-free activity
And here are some fitness giveaways around the blog world:
-Enter to win eco-friendly SKOY cloths on Fitness for the Rest of Us here.
-Enter to win a super cool Bondi Band on Huff & Buff here.
-Enter to win a whole box of Clif Bars on Fitness for the Rest of Us here.
This site has been created for entertainment purposes only. We are not medical doctors, trained nutritionists or certified personal trainers. We are not responsible for the use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with a medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet, lifestyle or beginning any type of exercise program.