Okay, we all know salmon is good for us. It has lean protein and lots of essential oils. However, I have found that a lot of people don't like salmon unless it's seasoned really really well. Both my husband and I don't like salmon from restaurants or even at home unless it's seasoned so well that it's delicious and has no remnant of that fishy taste. Well this recipe is perfect, and it's super easy! Give it a try with some brown rice and asparagus on the side it's a delicious, healthy, well balanced dinner!
1 large sweet onion, peeled and slivered
4 tblsp melted butter
6 tblsp brown sugar
4 tsp ground coriander
3/4 tsp cayenne
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tblsp lemon juice
1. Rinse salmon, pat dry. Cut into pieces. Line baking pan with foil. Put pieces 1 inch apart.
2. Mix butter, brown sugar and spices. Stir in lemon juice.
3. Brush evenly over salmon. Sprinkle with onions
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
5. Turn over. Broil 6 inches from heat until top bubbles. Fish will be well browned and opaque. (4-6 minutes)
6. Transfer to serving dish. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Happy Tuesday :)
This site has been created for entertainment purposes only. We are not medical doctors, trained nutritionists or certified personal trainers. We are not responsible for the use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with a medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet, lifestyle or beginning any type of exercise program.